Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that provides a legal framework for addressing the unauthorized use of copyrighted materials on the internet.
CrackHints respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the DMCA, we will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are properly reported to us.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website or in connection with our software products in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please click on the below link and fill out the contact us form to send your written notice.
We will review all notices of alleged copyright infringement and take appropriate action in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws. Please note that, under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly makes a false claim of copyright infringement may be subject to liability.